- Ecomhunt gives its users Facebook targeting and insights about the products which are being sold daily.
- This Chrome extension is quite a big deal in itself.
- The members get to know what are the hot products before they become vira.
- Many successful dropshipping stories.
- Trusted by many ecommerce experts Ecomhunt gives its users Facebook targeting and insights about the products which are being sold daily.
- Strong facebook community of Ecomhunt members of 81k+.
- Audience Targeting Suggestions.
- Aliexpress History Sales.
- 1-on-1 Chat Expert Consultant
- Free Membership is very much limited.
- The number of daily products on Ecomhunt should be increased since they are quite limited.
1. One-on-One Help From A Consultant
For inexperienced business owners, this may be a lifesaver. Ecomhunt offers you the opportunity to have a personal consultant that can help you with choosing the right products to sell.
2. Product Information
Ecomhunt offers an in-depth product description that you can later use for our own website. Along with that, it offers you a ton of terrific product images that have just the right amount of details, so you know what you’re looking into before offering.
3. Profits And Costs Estimation
With Ecomhunt, you will get a recommended selling price for each product on the platform. More than that, you will also see what the cost of the product will be and what the expected ROI is.
4. Saturation Inspector
This is a really cool feature that shows you how many shops are currently selling the product you’re looking at. However, you have to remember this will not always be 100% accurate data and you shouldn’t fully rely on it. After all, it’s just a tool.
5. Facebook Ads And Statistics
With Ecomhunt, you get engagement stats of Facebook Ads that are used for marketing specific products. This gives you essential insights into engagement without actually going on Facebook to see the ad for yourself. Not only this, you can also see the Facebook Ad with all the comments it gets.
6. Another really cool feature of Ecomhunt is that it shows you which demographic you should target on Facebook with specific ranges for age, country, and sex. That’s particularly useful for young business owners that don’t have a lot of marketing experience.
7. eBay And AliExpress Sales Statistics
With this feature, you will be able to see how the product is currently selling on two of the biggest marketplaces – AliExpress and eBay.
The only downside is that it doesn't have all the information for each of the products.