- Decent tool: It isn't the most powerful research tool available, but it gets the job done. Having this instrument at your disposal will undoubtedly be beneficial to you.
- Pretty affordable: The monthly fee of $27 isn't awful, and neither is the lifetime price of $97. It's priced fairly, in my opinion.
- Not as powerful as other tools: HotProducts performs the same functions as virtually every other eCommerce product research tool. It lacks the features that set it apart from the competition.
- Misleading free trial: A free trial, in my opinion, means that you get to check it out before being charged. HotProducts, on the other hand, advertises its 7-day refund policy as a free trial. To me, that's deceptive.
1. Hot Products
HotProduct.io, as the name suggests, curates winning items for its users on a daily basis. As a member, you can select a product from their user-friendly interface.
The majority of the hard work has already been completed for you. Simply select the items you want to promote and import them into your Shopify store.
2. One-Click Import Button
With this tool, you can quickly and effortlessly import popular items into your Shopify store with just one click. It also includes product information to make the procedure as simple as possible!
This eliminates the need to rewrite any of the product descriptions, saving you time and effort.
The product title, high-converting sales description, recommended retail pricing, and photographs are all readily available with the one-click import tool.
3. Facebook Ads Audience Builder
This is a tool that provides you with information on your Facebook ads. It assists you with Facebook targeting, demographics, and audience.
If your Facebook ad skills are rusty, you won't be able to rely on this.
When it comes to Facebook marketing, you'll want to be sure you're doing everything correctly.
A good Facebook ad course could put you on the right track.
4. Product Analytics
This covers all product information from AliExpress, Amazon, eBay, and other sources. It also contains information on the product, an engagement score, and links to the source.
The product sales copy, Facebook interest, video ad copy, and many other things are also included.
5. Rewards Club
Customers that are committed to the company can join the reward club, which consists of video training. It includes tutorial videos on how to get started with Shopify dropshipping and Facebook advertising.
As I previously stated, you can't truly rely on this if you're unfamiliar with Facebook ads. I recommend you have a look at this free Facebook ad workshop.
6. Facebook Video Ad Generator
Without a doubt, Facebook video advertising are a huge success. You'll need a good video if you want to execute a successful Facebook ad.
HotProduct.io's Facebook Video Ad tool is a useful tool for creating crash videos for Facebook ads.
It will assist you in cases where you do not want to employ a viral video copy; tools like this can assist you in creating your own and making you stand out.