- Provides great information like recommended selling price, expense breakdowns, etc
- Marketing insights using Google AdWord analysis
- Better brand recognition than BridgeTrack
- Offers more frequent discounts
- Analyze 200+ products at once
- Saves time and effort in Product & market research
- Software tends to be a little slow at times
The Amazon seller tool has helped thousands of sellers improve product rankings and enhance sales. Most new sellers use this tool to launch their products on the online platform.
And the foremost reason for the extreme popularity of the software is available free of cost.
But a free basic subscription plan is just one of the reasons this software is so popular among Amazon sellers.
Here are some of the other value-added features of the tool that continues to attract sellers to optimize their product listings.
1. AmazeOwl Multiple Marketplace
Expanding your business to multiple marketplaces will help you make more sales. The more marketplaces you offer your products, the higher the chances of making a lot of sales. AmazeOwl Competitor Analysis
Keeping a close eye on the competitors is important if you want to make it big as an Amazon seller. This will allow you to fine-tune your product offering so that you are able to offer a better value proposition to your target market.
2. AmazeOwl Product Database
The highlight of AmazeOwl is a large product database. The software can search from the extensive database to find the right product for you. Using the information, you will be able to optimize your listing and beat the competition.
3. AmazeOwl Product Validation
Yet another great feature of AmazeOwl is product validation. The product validation feature allows you to find a product idea that will be a hit among online users.
4. AmazeOwl Tutorials
There are tutorials that you can follow within the program that will help you learn the entire app and exploit its potential to help you gain more and more customers and drive home more and more traffic.