The following is a summary of CJdropshipping's primary advantages and disadvantages:
- Their mobile app makes things easier. It can be used to receive information on trending products and to import items.
- It's free to join. You can start selling items as soon as you're ready.
- Their impressive product catalog gives you thousands of items across multiple product categories to choose from.
- You can also sell and customize thousands of different print-on-demand products.
- You can add your own branded materials and customize product packaging if you wish.
- A CJdropshipping Google Chrome extension is available.
- All products can be quality checked. This can ensure that your clients receive items of the highest quality.
- Their global warehouses can help you extend your market reach with rapid shipping for all orders.
- Several well-known couriers work with CJdropshipping. CJPacket is the company’s shipping method. It’s usually a week or two faster than USPS, Canada Post, ePacket, and other similar services.
- You will have an agent assigned to you that you can always remain in regular contact.
- It's an all-inclusive service. Sourcing, shipment, and everything in between are covered.
- Their user interface may have too much information at times. It can be overwhelming and confusing, especially to those who are new to dropshipping.
- Be careful to add into account processing and warehousing fees for items sold within the US. This will also apply to products that aren't stored in warehouses located in the United States.
- CJdropshipping's prices are comparable to AliExpress. It isn't the cheapest alternative. You may need to rely on bulk shipments via a fulfillment service or hire a private agent to get the best rates.
- The most annoying thing is loading icon for almost every single action you take in your CJ account dashboard.
-No setup fee/monthly fee;
-No minimum order quantity (MOQ);
-Free storage for CJ products;
-Free product sourcing and listing;
-Automatic order fulfillment and processing;
-Reliable shipping time and reasonable cost;
-Global warehouses: China, the US, Thailand, Germany, Indonesia.
-Custom packaging/branding/white label;
-Print on Demand (POD) service for sellers and buyers;
-Quality inspection for each package;
-Cash on Delivery (COD);
-Product photo/video shooting service;
-7/24 customer support
It's free to open a CJdropshipping account and integrate it with your store. You will pay only for additional services such as custom packaging, labels, and logos. You can check all services fees here. Warehouse fees are only added for items sent to CJdropshipping’s warehouse in the US.
Their product catalog contains all of their item base prices. Profit margins equate to your prices minus the item costs and shipping costs. Domestically shipped products are only assessed shipping costs and the base item price.
You can pay for these added services and your orders in eight different ways. Credit cards and PayPal are usually the preferred methods. Check all payment methods here.
What is free of charge?
You will need to pay for Your private inventory, Processing fees for fulfillment service, Request for more sourcing limits, Videos and image shooting service, and Custom packaging.
Free of charge is Setup fee/Monthly fee, Sourcing request, Product listing and connection (you can import CJ's products to your store by simply filling in your price), Product photos and videos, Product recommendations, Storage for CJ products, Order synchronization and creation, Order tracking and notification, Quality check for products from CJ, and Global warehouses.
What features are paid for?