AliExpress is a popular online store for buying products at much cheaper prices than Amazon and other similar services.
Pros & Cons Key Features
- Low prices.
- Free shipping in almost all their products.
- Buyer protection in case your item isn't as described or if you didn't receive it in 60 days.
- Secure online payments.
- Satisfied buyers have the option of reviewing their experience with the seller and this gives you more confident when doing business with a particular seller.
- Your order might take a long time to arrive to its destination.
- Most sellers don't accept Paypal.
- The seller can take up to seven days to ship your order.
- If you're not using the website in English, you’ll see is poorly translated.
- The interface of the site is moderately catchy and immediately focuses on what promotions are held on the portal, which bonuses and discounts on purchases can be obtained. There are separate sections for hot offers, sales, and customer reviews, which makes the platform easy to navigate on. Buyers do not need to view a large number of offers; the best of them are in sight.
- Search filters on aliexpress.com allow you to set limit values for the cost of goods, seller ratings, delivery conditions, etc. This makes it possible for you to choose and buy everything you need on Aliexpress us quickly by simply looking at the general catalog of goods.
- Speaking about the catalog of the Aliexpress USA, due to the internationality of customers, there is a multilingual service, which makes it even easier to find a product you are interested in if you access Aliexpress English USA.
- The ability to purchase goods at retail and small wholesale directly from Chinese wholesalers without overpaying to intermediaries. That is why some domestic entrepreneurs use the aliexpress.com USA platform for the purchase of goods for their subsequent resale in the USA with their own wrapping, of course.
- Shopping security is provided by the Escrow system. Its meaning is that the seller will not receive money for the goods until the buyer confirms to have received the good in his personal account. Until confirmation, the money is frozen on the guarantor's account. This system allows customers to protect themselves from Chinese crooks and dishonest sellers.
- The Aliexpress website is focused specifically on the sale of goods outside of China. Therefore, everything is buzzing with the delivery. Many sellers offer free shipping to USA. Of course, no one will operate at a loss.
- Another benefit related to the delivery terms is the provision of the package’s tracking number for free.
- Everything is comfortable and easy with paying for goods – Visa and MasterCard, QIWI and even PayPal are accepted no matter if you access Aliexpress USA English or from any European country.
- The opportunity to make contact with the seller before the purchase and the chance to clarify all the nuances of the product is another good thing of a platform. Thus, you can even easily get a personal discount from the seller.
- The developed seller rating system and numerous reviews allow you to choose only trusted suppliers.
- Regular discounts, sales and the opportunity to save by making group purchases.
- The greatest thing about www.aliexpress.com in English is the ability to find some products “from the manufacturer,” without extra charges from resellers. You will also have a variety of alternatives to prices, colors, styles, and materials. On the platform, a lot of highly specific goods are available; you will hardly find them on the US market.
- There is a high probability of getting an additional discount if you talk to the seller.
- If the goods are damaged during transportation, do not despair – you will receive a replacement or compensation if you inform the seller. Everyone is very concerned about their reputation on the portal.