- Flexible Services: Inventory Source provides a range of services ranging from inventory and order automation to TurnKey and Shopify drove personal storefronts, and you can pick and choose which ones you would like to receive.
- Vast Product Selection: Inventory Source places hundreds of top manufacturers a. over 1000,000 products at your fingertips and can help you identify products or distributors that are not on their current list of suppliers.
- Inventory and Order Automation: Inventory Source updates your inventory with the latest records from your suppliers in real-time, and now the company also forwards orders to suppliers and syncs shipment information with customers automatically.
- Free access Account: Inventory Source lets you use a free account for as long as you want so you can see the vendor directory, the community features, and more before you start selling.
- Separate Fee Per Supplier The most basic plan requires you to connect one supplier's product feed to one soles platform, but you'll need to pay extra fees if you buy products from many suppliers or sell them in several marketplaces - and this co. will add up quickly.
- No Market Analysis Tools: unlike many of its rivals, Inventory Source will not help you discover competition or calculate the profitability of your offering, among other functions.
1. Best dropshipping margins
While normal dropshipping profit margins are approximately 15% to 45%, Spocket intends for merchants to get a 30% to 60% profit margin. This implies that every order you complete as a retailer will have a strong opportunity to raise more money, which can assist you to improve your eCommerce business with a great cash flow.
2. High-quality products
Spocket understands that bad quality found in dropshipping products frustrates dropshipping retailers, which is why they work so hard to find a marketplace of high-quality dropshipping items. It starts with analyzing the providers they operate with to guarantee that they're producing only high-quality goods. By working with numerous trustworthy providers, they have created a market for high-quality products that traders can be proud to sell to their clients.
3. Fast delivery times
Spocket delivery times
Because 60% of Spocket's providers are based in the United States and the European Union, delivery time will be quicker, simpler, and more accurate than if you order from other prominent drop shipping providers throughout the globe. It means that your company will provide excellent shopping experiences for your consumers resulting in higher positive ratings, pleased clients, and thus, returning clients.
4. Great supplier vetting
Spocket has a very tough vetting process when it comes to allowing suppliers to get access into their marketplace of products to choose from. As a merchant, it is good news for you because it means that you don’t have to do the hard work ensuring that you’re getting products from a reliable supplier.
5. Order Samples
Order Samples on Spocket
Of course, you shouldn't sell products in your online shop without ordering their samples. This applies to any type of eCommerce business, whether you do dropship or not. For convenience, you will have an option on Spocket to order product samples directly from the site’s dashboard with just a few clicks.
6. Automated selling
The best thing about owning a dropshipping company is that you can customize the full procedure! Spocket is not different. Their mission is to link providers and retailers, as well as streamline everything in between so you can focus on growing your business instead of sending several orders to providers on a daily basis. This automation can increase the efficiency of your eCommerce business and reduce the likelihood of errors, resulting in improved customer satisfaction.