- Flexible Services: Inventory Source provides a variety of services, including inventory and order automation as well as personal storefronts powered by TurnKey and Shopify, and you can pick and choose which ones you want.
- Vast Product Selection: Inventory Source gives you access to hundreds of top-tier suppliers and over 1,000,000 products, and would gladly assist you in locating products or distributors that aren't already on their list.
- Full Inventory and Order Automation: Inventory Source gives you access to hundreds of top-tier suppliers and over 1,000,000 products, and would gladly assist you in locating products or distributors that aren't already on their list.
- Free Access Account: You can use a free account for as long as you like to examine the supplier directory, community features, and other features before you start selling with Inventory Source.
- Separate Fee Per Supplier: If you obtain things from many suppliers or sell on multiple marketplaces, you'll need to pay additional fees if you use the most basic plan, which allows you to link one supplier's product feed with one sales channel.
- No Market Research Tools: Inventory Source, unlike many of its competitors, will not assist you in scouting the competition or determining the profitability of your products, among other things.
1. When it comes to Inventory Source's features, the first is an automatic site. Yes, Inventory Source allows you to construct an autonomous website that works on autopilot and is housed on its own servers.
2. You can also import files or integrate supplier data that is not currently available on the platform, which is a fantastic feature of Inventory Source. As a result, you can continue to employ your current supplier while still using the platform to automate dropshipping.
3. The biggest feature we've discovered in Inventory Source is that there are no intermediaries or, to put it another way, no middlemen. This is accomplished, according to Inventory Source, by "not labeling a product and offering the same price as the supplier."
They also work directly with suppliers to“enable bulk reductions, unique brand access, seasonal offers, a true model, and a relationship to grow your business," according to the company.