Google Search Console (formerly Google Webmaster Tools) is a free platform for anyone with a website to monitor how Google views their site and optimize its organic presence. That includes viewing your referring domains, mobile site performance, rich search results, and highest-traffic queries and pages.
- SE0 performance analysis is the information that Google officially provides to you (website ranking, exposure, clicks)
- The function of submitting sitemap, backlink anti-fraud documents… etc. to communicate with Google
- Monitor the crawling status of search crawlers when they crawl your website
- Monitor whether SEO-related technical work is used correctly (schema, AMP)
- SEO-related basic settings (website country, preferred domain)