Brought to you by Merkle, a set of free SEO tools to help you make your website technically search engine friendly.
From its name you can probably guess what this tool does.
This tool is great and easy to use schema markup generator that removes all the fuss about coding things yourself.
They offer a variety of options for you to choose from on which type of schema you want to create. Including:
- Job postings
- Breadcrumb navigation
- Local business
- Product information
- Website information
All you need to do is to select the type of schema that you want to add and fill in the required information. It’s that simple.
This tool also outputs in JSON-LD format to keep up with Google’s recommendations. However, you are not limited to that. Should you ever need it they can output microdata as well.
Once you’re done, just copy and paste the code to the appropriate sections of your website. If you are using WordPress, you might need to go use FTP to make this happen.
This tool is also available for free by technicalseo.com along with some other nifty tools they have on their toolbox.
- Multiple markups to choose from
- Simple user interface
- Quick testing
- Copy your markup with a click of a button
- Basic markup, only includes default markup types
- Language option does not change all fields to match that location
- Blank fields are not removed from the markup
- Sometimes Google’s testing tool shows errors, even if every field is filled in