WhatRunsWhere is a platform that provides intelligence service for online media buying. It aims to help mobile and online advertisers be more competitive in their campaigns through intelligent media buying, discovery of new traffic sources, and keeping an eye on the competition, together with helping users put data behind decision making for smarter advertising strategies and maximum ROI.
WhatRunsWhere tracks over 120,000 unique publishers for each of the 21 countries covered, and identifies the various advertisers occupying their ad space. Users also get to look in-depth into company and brand-level advertisements and be able to extract details on creative messages used in winning campaigns, who they’re buying through and what is doing best. This allows for users to leverage this information to make better marketing decisions for the businesses or their clients. Its competitive intelligence even permits them to make experiments in their campaigns, and to advertise in a far more competitive way than they did before
The platform's data is updated daily. This means users get to have the freshest data possible to monitor campaigns as they evolve. This also allows the businesses to be proactive with their digital strategy instead of being reactive, thus being able to reach more customers in the process more effectively. With unrivaled insight into the digital buying landscape, WhatRunsWhere will open the door for its users to discover ways to start and scale new campaigns today
Data on the platform spans back to over 5 years, which allows users to not only monitor what anyone is doing in real-time, but you can also look back for a historical campaign overview, becoming a great tool that lets users see how digital strategies evolved, what was tested, and what ended up working. At the same time, WhatRunsWhere helps find new traffic sources, generate new creative ideas, and improve campaigns as well.
- Mobile data for all advertiser, network, site and category profiles
- Filter between desktop, mobile, and native data
- Understand winning strategies across device types
- Segment top ads to see what performs on desktop vs. mobile
- Identify which devices are most popular for your category or niche
- All advertisers, sites, networks, and categories
- Search for top ads by keyword
- Easily identify affiliate campaigns
- Filter by country, data range and more
- Compare advertisers
- Track recent advertiser, site and network activity
- Exportable data